"Prcanj" Prcanj by peterdhduncan
Prcanj Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 51 photos
Prcanj is an attractive village situated on the shore of the Boka Kotorska opposite to Perast, but nearer to Kotor, with the mountain rearing up directly behind it. There are a series of small beaches with walls between them, and in some of them, people were swimming and children were playing.
Prcanj's church, which stands regally above the bay, is the largest church on the Boka Kotorska, and is totally disproportionate to the small village that it serves. Unfortunately, we were unable to gain access to look inside it.
In September 2008, we stayed at the Bokeljski Dvori Hotel here. We also enjoyed spending time on the terrace of the Hotel Splendido and had an excellent meal at its Restaurant Tramontana.
Return to our Montenegro Intro Page.
The Hotel Splendido, which is across the road from the Bokeljski Dvori Hotel where we were staying, has a superb terrace... more travel advice
The Bokeljski Dvori Hotel is a very good value and pleasant place to stay. Our comfortable en-suite bedroom was in a new... more travel advice
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Prcanj Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Prcanj
- Hotels in Prcanj
- Transportation in Prcanj
- Restaurants in Prcanj
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prcanj
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Prcanj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prcanj
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos