"Donji Seget" Donji Seget by peterdhduncan
Donji Seget Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Donji Seget is a small harbour village a short distance from Trogir, although it has spread along the main road on its landward side both towards Trogir and in the opposite direction. A boat taxi service plies regularly between Donji Seget and Trogir, and we used it several times during our stay.
We stayed at the Hotel Jadran, which is situated a short walk from the village centre, and our stay there was organised by Richmond holidays.
Their resort manager took us out on speedboat trips on two days, which enabled us to explore the adjoining coastline and nearby islands, including the attractive island of Solta where we stopped at the harbourside villages of Maslinica and Stomorska for coffee and lunch. To see the photos of our first speedboat trip click here, and to see the photos of our second speedboat trip click here.
We also visited the beautiful Krka Falls and National Park, and the fascinating city of Split, which we travelled to by ferry from Trogir.
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Donji Seget Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Donji Seget
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Donji Seget?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Donji Seget
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos