"Trogir" Trogir by peterdhduncan
Trogir Travel Guide: 200 reviews and 683 photos
Trogir is a small, ancient city, which covers most of an island separated from the mainland by a very narrow channel and from the larger island of Ciovo by a wider channel. It has also spread over bridges to the mainland and to Ciovo.
Behind the wide harbour promenade facing Ciovo lies a maze of alleyways and squares, surrounded by ancient stone buildings, including the Cathedral Of St. Lawrence, from the top of the tower of which there are magnificent views of the town and the surronding area.
To see our photos of Trogir, click here.
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Trogir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trogir, an island from the Middle Ages"
- "Trogir - the gem of Adriatic"
- "Trogir, Croatia"
- "A Town for Strolling the Promenade"
- "Paradise in little"
- "Trogir - the UNESCO world heritage museum town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trogir
- Hotels in Trogir
- Transportation in Trogir
- Nightlife in Trogir
- Restaurants in Trogir
- Shopping in Trogir
- Warnings and Dangers in Trogir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trogir
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Trogir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trogir
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos