"St Anton" Sankt Anton am Arlberg by peterdhduncan
Sankt Anton am Arlberg Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 79 photos
St Anton, like Ischgl where we were staying, is probably best known as a ski resort.
We took lifts to the top of the mountain and back down to the mid-way point, and then walked to the bottom fairly quickly to ensure that we got back to St Anton in time for our coach returning to Ischgl. To have time to really enjoy the stunning views of the valley as you descend it is probably a good idea to allow at least two hours for the walk.
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Sankt Anton am Arlberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Afterskii"
- "Austria's Premier Ski Resort"
- "In Love with Skiing"
- "St Anton over one weekend"
- "Krazy Kangaroo Bar and the Moose Weld bar"
- "St.Anton - Ski and Apres Ski!"
- "~~~ great spot for winter sports ~~~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Hotels in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Transportation in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Nightlife in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Restaurants in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Shopping in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sankt Anton am Arlberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos