"Skiing from Reberty" Les Menuires by peterdhduncan
Les Menuires Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Reberty, was our base for our 2011 and 2012 skiing holidays. It is a small village on the edge of Les Menuires in Les Trois Vallées, which claims to be the largest ski area in the world. It certainly is vast as can be seen from its piste map. It stretches from Courcheval at one end to Val Thorens and Les Menuires at the other with Meribel in between.
We stayed at the Chalet des Neiges, a comfortable chalet looking out onto the ski slope and with only half a minute's walk to get onto it and back from it. It was arranged through Richmond Holidays, who provided an excellent team of people to look after and cater for us. It had a comfortable large lounge where tea and cakes were served on return from the slopes as well as two hot tubs, one indoor and one outdoor, and a sauna.
To view our pictures from the 2011 trip, click here.
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Les Menuires Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Les Menuires
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Les Menuires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Les Menuires
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos