"Göcek" Gocek Adasi by peterdhduncan
Gocek Adasi Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 37 photos
Gocek is an attractive small town with a harbour full of boats of all shapes and sizes, including many immaculate-looking yachts and motor cruisers. In spite of this, the town was generally fairly quiet whilst we were there.
The promenade, which stretches right along the sea-front, is very pleasant for strolling and for watching the world go by, and there are plenty of bars and restaurants along it where you can stop for a drink or a bite to eat.
We stayed for a week at the Hotel Montenegro, which is about half an hour's bumpy ride up into the mountains behind Gocek.
Selim's wife and her sister took us for a 3 hour walk from the hotel, leaving at 7.30 in the morning with the aim of... more travel advice
We spent a relaxing day on a gulet cruising round the islands off Göcek, and occasionally anchoring for a swim as well... more travel advice
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Gocek Adasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The paradise on Earth"
- "a favorite stopover for jet-setters"
- "Gocek is Special"
- "kleopatra's bath"
- "Gocek, a few stps away from paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gocek Adasi
- Hotels in Gocek Adasi
- Nightlife in Gocek Adasi
- Restaurants in Gocek Adasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gocek Adasi
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Gocek Adasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gocek Adasi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos