"Göcek" Gocek Adasi by peterdhduncan
Gocek Adasi Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 37 photos
Gocek is an attractive small town with a harbour full of boats of all shapes and sizes, including many immaculate-looking yachts and motor cruisers. In spite of this, the town was generally fairly quiet whilst we were there.
The promenade, which stretches right along the sea-front, is very pleasant for strolling and for watching the world go by, and there are plenty of bars and restaurants along it where you can stop for a drink or a bite to eat.
We stayed for a week at the Hotel Montenegro, which is about half an hour's bumpy ride up into the mountains behind Gocek, and we travelled with Exclusive Escapes.
Selim's wife and her sister took us for a 3 hour walk from the hotel, leaving at 7.30 in the morning with the aim of... more travel advice
We spent a relaxing day on a gulet cruising round the islands off Göcek, and occasionally anchoring for a swim as well... more travel advice
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Gocek Adasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The paradise on Earth"
- "a favorite stopover for jet-setters"
- "Gocek is Special"
- "kleopatra's bath"
- "Gocek, a few stps away from paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gocek Adasi
- Hotels in Gocek Adasi
- Nightlife in Gocek Adasi
- Restaurants in Gocek Adasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gocek Adasi
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Gocek Adasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gocek Adasi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos