"Kalkan" Top 5 Page for this destination Kalkan by peterdhduncan
Kalkan Travel Guide: 150 reviews and 383 photos
Kalkan has an attractive harbour with interesting narrow streets on the hillside above it containing a variety of shops and restaurants. Our first stay there was at the end of an overland journey from Cappadocia. To our relief, when we arrived there from Egirdir, where we had spent the previous night, the warm sun reappeared.
We stayed at the Kulube Hotel and visited Arykanda and Kekova, as well as the town of Kas a few miles eastwards along the coast road.
You can see the pictures from our 2004 stay in Kalkan by clicking here.
Good food and superb view, but a bit more expensive than some of the excellent restaurants in the centre of Kalkan. more travel advice
This is a great day out on a boat, including stops to swim and for lunch. If you join a boat at Ucagiz, you are likely... more travel advice
peterdhduncan's Related Pages
Kalkan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kalkan and Environs"
- "Boutique Kalkan"
- "Kalkan - a mix of Greek and Turkish features"
- "Kalkan - Kekova - Kas"
- "wonderful kalkan 2012 update"
- "TURKEY - 1992"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalkan
- Hotels in Kalkan
- Transportation in Kalkan
- Nightlife in Kalkan
- Restaurants in Kalkan
- Warnings and Dangers in Kalkan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalkan
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kalkan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalkan
Photos in KalkanSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 6 travelogues
- Haus Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Kas Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perast Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ischgl Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Gocek Adasi Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cavtat Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos