"Toronto" Toronto by Brijb20
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,333 reviews and 9,029 photos
Toronto was our introduction to the North American Continent and we arrived with a certain amount of trepidation. As the cab driver took us from the airport to our hotel I thought wow this is massive. Looking back I think , of course it is it's a major city. Also looking back it's more than just a big city it's almost like a collection of villages.
There really is a lot to see from the obvious Tower, (wow), to the Blue Jays stadium, the waterfront and of course the parks, plus loads , loads more. We only spent 4 days here and so didn't even scratch the surface.
I think we were lucky we visited in October and the weather was wonderful.
If you're thinking of visiting this city, stop thinking and do it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
We went to this theatre on our first day in Toronto which probably wasn't a good idea as we were tired, ( my wife was... more travel advice
Just 1.5 miles from the shores of Lake Ontario is a wonderful park we stumbled accross. Queens Park is quite a surprise... more travel advice
Brijb20's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 8 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pensacola Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Klamath Falls 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marietta Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Savannah Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Anniston Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Charleston 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.