"I Like Athens" Top 5 Page for this destination Athens by Brijb20
Athens Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 84 photos
Athens is a great town. Speaking as a visitor of course. There are loads of bars and restaurants for starters. Also there's lots of history here if you can drag yourself out of a bar long enough to find it and a river walk that takes you around where the old mills used to be. I also found an old timber railway bridge for which there were no signs. We just stumbled on it by chance. I thought it was great, they should make more of it.
Oh and of course there's the College, which is bigger than my town. In fact bigger than Athens too.
- Pros:Bars, restaurants, music
Athens Welcome Centre is situated just North of the Downtown area on the Junction of College and Dougherty. It's an... more travel advice
As we came off of the North O'Conee Greenway walk we stumbled accross a disused old wooden railway bridge, well half a... more travel advice
Brijb20's Related Pages
Athens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "athens, georgia"
- "Athens, Georgia"
- "I Like Athens"
- "Collegetown, USA"
- "Wiktoria's new Athens Page"
- "sonrie's new Athens Page"
- "Charlie Deuce's new Athens page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Athens
- Hotels in Athens
- Transportation in Athens
- Nightlife in Athens
- Restaurants in Athens
- Warnings and Dangers in Athens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Athens
- 7 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Athens
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pensacola Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Klamath Falls 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marietta Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Savannah Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Anniston Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Charleston 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.