"North America from a visitors perspective" Brijb20's Profile

Our journeys around North america

We're fairly new to touring around North America. Our first visit to the continent was an organised trip flying to and staying in Toronto for a few days then on to Niagara Falls for a couple of days. Since then we started visiting the deep south when friends of ours moved there due to work. We've had three visits to the area so far flying to Atlanta and staying in Marietta then taking off and touring. After our first tentative attempt we've grown in confidence and have now travelled quite a bit in the south east from New Orleans, (now tragically lost for God knows how long), in the West along the Gulf Coast and accross to the Atlantic Coast and Savannah, up as far as Wilmington, North Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina and Athens Georgia.
Filled with enthusiasm I'm now planning our furthest trip yet. Flying to San Francisco and driving up the coast to Portland and back down through the mountains to where we started from.
Watch this space.

• Intro Updated Oct 19, 2005

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Happy Birthday from Sue in Sheffield. Happy Travelling too!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2007 at 1:11 AM

Hi Brian thanks a lot for your comments on my home page .I hope to see you somewhere sometime in this part of the world ...good luck

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2007 at 1:27 AM

Hope you have a very happy birthday

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2007 at 6:39 PM

Happy Birthday to you & enjoy your day. :-)

• gogonicetrip's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2007 at 5:52 PM

Hello Brian Wishing you a wonderful birthday. Greetings from Japan.

• Royal63's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2006 at 11:44 PM

I hope you all enjoy your trip to California. If you need advice or help, please let me know. Have a safe & exciting trip!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Brijb20's Profile Photo

Brijb20

“Lets just all get along”

Real Name