"North America from a visitors perspective" Brijb20's Profile
We're fairly new to touring around North America. Our first visit to the continent was an organised trip flying to and staying in Toronto for a few days then on to Niagara Falls for a couple of days. Since then we started visiting the deep south when friends of ours moved there due to work. We've had three visits to the area so far flying to Atlanta and staying in Marietta then taking off and touring. After our first tentative attempt we've grown in confidence and have now travelled quite a bit in the south east from New Orleans, (now tragically lost for God knows how long), in the West along the Gulf Coast and accross to the Atlantic Coast and Savannah, up as far as Wilmington, North Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina and Athens Georgia.
Filled with enthusiasm I'm now planning our furthest trip yet. Flying to San Francisco and driving up the coast to Portland and back down through the mountains to where we started from.
Watch this space.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 41 Reviews
- 117 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel York Forum "Re: Bus to and from Harrowgate?"
- Wrote a Review Excellent Hotel, bit of a walk in Limerick Hotels
- Commented on gogonicetrip's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "River walk"
- created a Toronto Travel Page "Toronto"
updated their Profile Page "North America from a visitors perspective"
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pensacola Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Klamath Falls 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marietta Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Savannah Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Anniston Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Charleston 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.