"Tagaytay" Tagaytay by Minnieg
Tagaytay Travel Guide: 278 reviews and 919 photos
Thus, the masterpiece of nature that is Tagaytay is a not to be missed item in a tourist itinerary. It should always include a visit to the Volcano Island, and its enumerable side spots. Taal Volcano is reputed to be the world's smallest and yet most active. It stands on its own island amid a landscape of ash and cinder.
The accessing highway offers a breathtaking sight of the world famous Taal formation, a crater within an island within a lake.
Coconut groves dot the ridges of Tagaytay and classy accomodations give the visiting tourist the pleasures of points in by itself.
Tagaytay City, located 2,500 feet above sea level enjoys a cool and invigorating climate characterized by a relatively low temperature, low humidity, and abundant rainfall. Average temperature is 22.7 degrees Celsius. For this reason, Tagaytay with its cool weather, balmy winds and foggy mists is called the "second summer capital" of the country after Baguio City.
- Pros:Crater within an island within a Lake
- In a nutshell:More just a picnic grove
Minnieg's Related Pages
Tagaytay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Highlands and the Lowlands"
- "Dine, Stay, Play and Pray"
- "Tagaytay - Lovely Place on a Volcano"
- "Tagaytay City - The City of Smiles"
- "Philippines : what a beautiful place"
- "Tagaytay - A Little Town South of Manila"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay
- Hotels in Tagaytay
- Transportation in Tagaytay
- Nightlife in Tagaytay
- Restaurants in Tagaytay
- Shopping in Tagaytay
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tagaytay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay
Photos in TagaytaySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Victoria Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Portland 1 review, 3 photos
- Nevada Intro, 3 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Albay Intro, 3 photos