"Zhongshan, Guangdong Province" Zhongshan by Tann
Zhongshan Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 52 photos
Zhongshan is quite a beautiful city, and the people are really friendly. I am currently living and working as an English language teacher here. The streets are usually kept really clean and the gardens are always well maintained. There are many great restaurants, bars and clubs. The Shangri-La Hotel is great to stay, eat and have fun. There is a pool/spa place called Hawaii which is heaps of fun. The local ex-pat bar Friends is great to meet other foreigners (there are very few here) and Chinese people that can speak some English. New Face is a great club with ok music and friendly people. There are so many beautiful parks to visit here.
- Pros:Parks, people, food, shopping.
- Cons:summer weather is really hot and humid, winter weather is quite cold, as nothing is insulated - but is for sure the best time to visit, sometimes there are some dirty areas, the cabbies always try to rip off foreigners, be aware.
- In a nutshell:Pretty city, nice people, not many foreigners, sometimes fun!
Zhongshan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhongshan - Home of Dr. Sun Yat Sen's Memorial"
- "Two weeks living in Zhongshan"
- "Zhongshan visit"
- "Zhongshan, Guangdong Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhongshan
- Hotels in Zhongshan
- Transportation in Zhongshan
- Restaurants in Zhongshan
- Shopping in Zhongshan
- Warnings and Dangers in Zhongshan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhongshan
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Zhongshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhongshan
No friends yet.