"The Land of the Rising Sun" Top 5 Page for this destination Mpumalanga by cokes
Mpumalanga Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 255 photos
Mpumalanga, the place of the rising sun, is one of South Africa's newest and fastest growing provinces.
Created immediately after the country's first democratic elections in 1994, Mpumalanga covers 6,5% of South Africa's surface area, constituting an area larger than Belgium and the Netherlands combined.
Its approximately three million people generate R55 billion, or 8%, of the country's annual economic output and enjoy a higher than average quality of life and faster economic growth rate than any other province.
This is a place with a real view of Africa , Huge Mountains covered in Forest and Home to the Big 5 "Kruger National Park"
- Pros:Lovely Place to Get Away , Best for Safari
- Cons:Some Places Here is Malaria Infected Areas
- In a nutshell:Wild and Untouched
My stay here was nice. The rooms is quiet spacious and nice. There is a spa here which is quiet nice. Also there is a... more travel advice
The Berlin Falls is just down the road from the Lisbon Falls. Entrance here is also R5 per person. This waterfall is not... more travel advice
cokes' Related Pages
Mpumalanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of the Rising Sun"
- "THE PANORAMA ROUTE"
- "Graskop and the Blyde River"
- "The natural beauty of Mpumalanga"
- "Mpumalanga - It means 'sunrise' you know"
- "Game for some wildlife adventure?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mpumalanga
- Hotels in Mpumalanga
- Transportation in Mpumalanga
- Restaurants in Mpumalanga
- Shopping in Mpumalanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Mpumalanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mpumalanga
- 15 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Mpumalanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mpumalanga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johannesburg Intro, 118 reviews, 265 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 75 reviews, 227 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sun City Intro, 67 reviews, 216 photos, 7 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 28 reviews, 128 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 25 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yogyakarta Intro, 12 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durban Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue