"LIMPOPO A HAVEN FOR CONSERVATION" Northern Province by cokes
Northern Province Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 44 photos
Just 1 and half hours outside Gauteng, three of South Africa's most magnificent National Parks an a host of provincial nature reserves and conservancy areas can be found.
Few people know that 80% of the world famous Kruger National Park, which stretches form 350km south to north along the Mozambican border, sits inside Limpopo.
- Pros:Safari All the Way!
- Cons:Dry and Hot
- In a nutshell:If you wanna get a real feel of Africa its not a bad place to go to.
If you ever make your way to Polokwane , you should definitely make your way to the Meropa Sun. Well if gambling is your... more travel advice
cokes' Related Pages
Northern Province Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LIMPOPO A HAVEN FOR CONSERVATION"
- "Limpopo, formerly called Northern Province"
- "Relaxation, we gound it at Garonga."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Northern Province
- Hotels in Northern Province
- Warnings and Dangers in Northern Province
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Northern Province
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Northern Province?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Northern Province
Photos in Northern ProvinceSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johannesburg Intro, 118 reviews, 265 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 72 reviews, 212 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sun City Intro, 67 reviews, 216 photos, 7 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 28 reviews, 128 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 42 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 25 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yogyakarta Intro, 12 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durban Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue