"I beautiful city surrounded by mountains." Top 5 Page for this destination Malang by cokes

Malang Travel Guide: 118 reviews and 256 photos

Malang is home to a very good friend of mine so I could`nt wait to go and check it out. When I 1st got into Malang the traffic was crazy and the roads seemed to be very busy. When I got to Malang City centre I must say it was very beautiful. The one thing I like about Malang is the view of Mt Arjuna from the city centre and the cool air. Malang is also the 2nd biggest city in East Java.I also like the beautiful houses in Malang especially the beautiful Dutch homes in Ijen Boulevard. One thing that I really like when driving through the streets of Malang was the little kids all practising there marching for Independance Day.

Malang has a rich history and I`m glad I made to Candi Singosari and Candi Jawi and do hope oneday I can stop here again and if possible stay over here. Malang has so much more to offer and unfortunately I did`nt have too much time here so hopefully next time my friend will be home so I can have a guide from Malang to show me around :P.

• Pros:Beautiful City and Nice Friendly People
  • Cons:Crazy Driving
  • In a nutshell:Its a city that I don`t think should be missed.
  • Last visit to Malang: Aug 2006
  • Intro Updated Sep 2, 2006

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Nice page. Have not been to Malang. Bandar indah, nampaknya. Cheers, SL

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2009 at 12:55 PM

i missed this place - more fool me !

• Roshan21's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 11:57 AM

Veels gelik op jou verjarsdag. Jammer ek is n` biekie laat maar alles van die beste.

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 11:44 AM

Very nice pictures, love the Malang city and the mountain area, greetz from Holland, RoyJava

cokes

“Go out there without expectations , just go and see for yourself”

Badges & Stats in Malang