"Winchcombe and Sudeley Castle" Winchcombe by kathymof
Winchcombe Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 60 photos
Winchcombe is a good central location for the northern Cotswolds. Most of the major tourist spots in the north are within an hours drive. It also has lots of ammenities like grocery store, bakery, banks, good restaurants, shopping and a library that offers Internet access. It is a pleasant town to walk around in and has all the beautiful architecture you expect to see in the Cotswolds. Many people come to Winchcombe to visit the stunning Sudeley Castle or attend events at the castle.
An added perk to Sudeley Castle is that you can rent a self-catering cottage on the castle grounds. The cottages are a short walk to the main street of the town and a bit farther walk up an old track to the castle. The cottages are very nice and you get free admission to the castle during regular hours.
See the above post on Sudeley Castle - these are just additional pictures of the castle and grounds more travel advice
kathymof's Related Pages
Winchcombe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sudeley Castle & Gardens"
- "Winchcombe and Sudeley Castle"
- "Winchcombe, my ancestral home!"
- "My Cotswold Route..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Winchcombe
- 3 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Winchcombe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winchcombe
Photos in WinchcombeSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shetland Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Iceland 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Fair Isle Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos
- Dijon Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chihuahua Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Lauterbrunnen Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Inverness Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Isla Santa María Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Manarola Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos