"Hol Van a Pályaudvar" mean_green_leftovers's Profile

My Current Status

I am currently living in Lancaster, PA. I got a job in a small town nearby. As of this writing, I know pretty much nobody here due to the recent move. I had just been in Madison for a few months after returning from Europe and had an amazing time living on the lake with a bunch of wondrful people. I think I'll like it here too though.
P.S. If you are from here and have any info about the area you'd like to pass along, feel free to send me a letter.
I'm going to leave my old stuff down below for sentimental value...

Those Budapest Nights

Taking Palenka shots off of a garbage can in front of the non-stop with a bunch of Italians and Dutchies is the perfect way to start off a night out in Budapest. The nightlife in this city is amazing, especially once you've gotten a good hold on the club scene. Knowing the night buses is also a key ingredient.
Unlike America:( drinking in the streets is allowed in most European cities. There are also no alcohol sales hours, so most nights involve hitting up the non-stops (strategically located throughout the city) for road beers.

Luxury Accomodations

This is my spacious shared room in the fabulous Martos Hotel. The filthy showers without curtains, the toilets with the "shelf" that always seem to be broken and the elevators of death all add to the quaint character of the place. Of course, I can't complain for only $25 a month. We also have a cheap bar on the ground floor.

• Intro Updated Aug 17, 2005

• Amelei's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2005 at 4:50 PM

Oh my!! that place looks absolutely horrific!!! you poor thing!!

• Dec 13, 2004 at 8:48 PM

Martos.. :-) My favorite cheap place. Even if it's full of cockroaches. Try the "Full moon" coctail!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mean_green_leftovers's Profile Photo

mean_green_leftovers

“You can't unload bowling balls with a pitchfork.”

Real Name