"Hol Van a Pályaudvar" mean_green_leftovers's Profile
I am currently living in Lancaster, PA. I got a job in a small town nearby. As of this writing, I know pretty much nobody here due to the recent move. I had just been in Madison for a few months after returning from Europe and had an amazing time living on the lake with a bunch of wondrful people. I think I'll like it here too though.
P.S. If you are from here and have any info about the area you'd like to pass along, feel free to send me a letter.
I'm going to leave my old stuff down below for sentimental value...
Taking Palenka shots off of a garbage can in front of the non-stop with a bunch of Italians and Dutchies is the perfect way to start off a night out in Budapest. The nightlife in this city is amazing, especially once you've gotten a good hold on the club scene. Knowing the night buses is also a key ingredient.
Unlike America:( drinking in the streets is allowed in most European cities. There are also no alcohol sales hours, so most nights involve hitting up the non-stops (strategically located throughout the city) for road beers.
This is my spacious shared room in the fabulous Martos Hotel. The filthy showers without curtains, the toilets with the "shelf" that always seem to be broken and the elevators of death all add to the quaint character of the place. Of course, I can't complain for only $25 a month. We also have a cheap bar on the ground floor.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 28 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mean_green_leftovers and pipaloff are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Mexico City Forum "RE: RE: Bus to Colima"
- Wrote a Review Cheap Buses to/from New York or Washington in Philadelphia Transportation
- created a Philadelphia Travel Page "Philly"
- Commented on one of mmyerspa's Lancaster travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Hol Van a Pályaudvar"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Halloween Debauchery"
PhotosSee All Photos (19)
Top 5 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madison Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Philadelphia Intro, 1 review
- Zagreb Intro, 1 review