"Afghanistan (Thoughts of a passed time)" Afghanistan by Rene48
Afghanistan Travel Guide: 459 reviews and 1,137 photos
It's a very long time we passed Afghanistan with our VW an our way to India and Nepal. Long before war, occupation and religious fanaticism destroyed people and the entire country. People lived in peace and freedom, women could move all along and men were proud and played their national sport: Buzkashi
Rene48's Related Pages
Afghanistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Afghanistan, Where I work"
- "A Hopeful Future"
- "Canuckmike Finally Makes it to Afghanistan."
- "Kabul, Jalalabad, Herat, Kunduz,Bamiyan,Mazar"
- "Incredible Afghanistan..."
- "Afghanistan after the Taliban"
- "Many guns and loads of smiles..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Afghanistan
- Hotels in Afghanistan
- Transportation in Afghanistan
- Nightlife in Afghanistan
- Restaurants in Afghanistan
- Shopping in Afghanistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Afghanistan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Afghanistan
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Afghanistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Afghanistan
Top 10 Pages
- Fairbanks 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Monterosso al Mare Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Curaçao Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cantone Ticino 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Provincia de Cotopaxi 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kenai 1 review, 3 photos
- Vieste Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Negril Intro, 3 photos
- Afghanistan Intro, 3 photos