""You only live once, so do it while you can"" adamtheenglishman's Profile

SPAIN AND RHODES

Hi im from Nottingham, England........yes the home of robin hood! im 23 years old and i love travelling. Ive been to Spain a lot, in particular puerto banus on the costa del sol. i really love it there during the summer although it is quite expensive. The last time i went in the summer of 2004 i ended up paying 24 euros for 2 double vodka and lemonade!! although i did get ripped off, an average night out cost around 50-60 euros. try to avoid going out at the weekends because all the locals come out. this is a brilliant place to go and i highly recommend it.
Ive also enjoyed my time when i went to Rhodes, an island of mainland greece. in particular Faliraki! yes the place where mad young people go to have a wild time! Ive been there twice and really enjoyed it. It was full of people aged between 18-25 all out to have as much fun as possible. Although policing there has become very strict so i guess it wouldnt be as wild now.

Newport Beach

I finish university here in Nottingham in June 2005, after that im planning my year out trip where i will be travelling to California and renting in Newport Beach. I plan to stay in California for around 10 months, i cant wait!!!! im so looking forward to getting some nice sunny weather, im fed up with poor weather in England. I love nice beaches which is why ive decided to come to this area of california. Being 22 when i arrive im looking to meet new people around my age from 18 - 26. If anyone knows how best to meet new people here feel free to let me know.

Zante

Well, ive just realised that i havnt put any information about Zante (Zakynthos) on my homepage, so i thought id better do it!
I went to Zante in 2005 and loved it. I stayed in a resort called Kalamaki which is on the south of the island near to the 'mad' drinkers resort of Lagana. Kalamaki is know for the turtles or 'Carreta carreta' when i went in August the baby sea turtles were just hatching and making there way to the sea from the beach. Fantastic.
There are plenty of restaurants there so you will never go hungry, although i didnt think the food was brilliant. There are lots of nice bars, especially one called the CAVE bar which is to the east of kalamaki uo in the mountains, it is walking distance. This bar is really nice, serving cocktails and everything else in a fantastic setting overlooking the island. It is almost like a mini castle with its turrets to sit and have a drink on.
I hired a car for 3 days and travelled the island, you can find some amazing secluded beaches here with crystal clear sea and white sands. I recoommend hiring a car and travelling the island as it only takes about an hour and a half to get from one side to the other.

Anyway if you want any more info on Zante just mail me.

MEXICO

Well i suppose id better tell you all about Mexico! I went in the summer of 2005, I stayed in the Iberostar Tucan of which i can honestly say was absolutly fantastic! i would recommend it to anyone. I was over there for 2 weeks in September and i am look to go back next year (2007). The food in the hotel was brilliant, the staff was so friendly and the setting was paradise. I went parasailing which was great as you got a brilliant view of the whole coast line stretching from Cancun to way beyond the riviera playa where i was staying. the precise hotel location is Playa del carmen. While i was there i also went to an ecological park called Xel-Ha which was really good too, here i got to go snorkelling in a crystal clear natural lagoon and swim with some of the worlds most beautiful fish/stingrays!
Anyways if you want to know more just send me an e-mail.

PUERTO BANUS AGAIN

So i thought id better update my homepage as i havnt done so for a long time. It is now August 2006 and i have just returned from yet another holiday from Puerto Banus, Spain. I love this place, in fact im now looking to buy a property out there, cant wait. This place is expensive though, i stayed at the hotel PYR this time rather than rent a villa and it was a very nice hotel. The only down side is that it is located next to a busy/noisy road. I went for 10 days this time as i had work commitments but it was fantastic. I highly reccomend visiting benhavis while your there. the restaurants are great.
Anyway if anyone has any questions just drop me an e-mail.

MEXICO AGAIN

Well im off to Mexico again in summer 2007. Im just hoping to avoid any hurricanes! I did well to avoid them the last time i went.

• Intro Updated Jan 9, 2007

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 1:09 AM

You're looking to buy property in Puerto Banus? I was just there in April/May and LOVED it! Good luck with the property hunt!Thanks for the b'day greetings adamtheenglishman from geishathepartygirl! ;-)))

• patricia28's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2005 at 8:43 AM

Happy Birthday!!!!! Have a nice day and I wish you the best kisses from Chile

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 10:20 AM

24 euros????? I paid 15 for two in Ibiza and I did not stop complaining lOL!!!! Will we see you again in Marbella after that??? :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
adamtheenglishman's Profile Photo

adamtheenglishman

“You will regret it if you dont do it!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.