"Memories of WW2" Saint Peter Port by reenby
Saint Peter Port Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 88 photos
St Peterport is built on a steep hill, and there are little paths and stairways which take you up and down and all over the terraces. These are fun to explore.
There are lots of restaurants and places to stop for a coffee. Unfortunately the shops tend to be the standard british high street shops - so not very inspiring.
Take a walk right out along the very long pier at sunset and watch the light change on the water.
Be warned, the town centre gets very busy and noisy at the weekends as the teenagers of Guernsey descend for the evening. They all seem to own noisy souped-up cars which rev up and down, so if you want to sleep its best to get a hotel which is not on any of the main drags.
You need to catch the ferry over to Herm. Once you arrive buy some water then set out to walk round the island. It took... more travel advice
Visit one of the large nurserys to see the freesias in production. Of course they are not actually in bloom as the whole... more travel advice
reenby's Related Pages
Saint Peter Port Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Exactly What It Says On The Label!"
- "Memories of WW2"
- "My New Home"
- "St. Peter Port"
- "Guernsey channel islands"
- "Saint Peter Port"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Peter Port
- Hotels in Saint Peter Port
- Transportation in Saint Peter Port
- Restaurants in Saint Peter Port
- Shopping in Saint Peter Port
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Peter Port
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Peter Port
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Saint Peter Port?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Peter Port
Photos in Saint Peter PortSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Brugge Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Gent Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Wengen Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Isle of Arran Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.