"Wasserburg am Inn" Wasserburg am Inn by reenby
Wasserburg am Inn Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 40 photos
This was our first stop on a cycling trip though Bavaria. It is not very large and has no real tourist draws. So its a good stopover point, but not a place for any length of stay.
However you can pick up a little leaflet at any hotel which will lead you round the town and fill in its history. Its quite an interesting walk and will take no more than 2 hours to complete.
reenby's Related Pages
Wasserburg am Inn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Idyllic Old City on a Peninsula"
- "Small town with 2 different entries in VT database"
- "Medieval Wasserburg"
- "Way off the main road"
- "Wasserburg am Inn"
- "Nice little Wasserburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wasserburg am Inn
- Hotels in Wasserburg am Inn
- Restaurants in Wasserburg am Inn
- Shopping in Wasserburg am Inn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wasserburg am Inn
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wasserburg am Inn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wasserburg am Inn
Photos in Wasserburg am InnSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Brugge Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Gent Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Wengen Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Isle of Arran Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.