"A little village with a big hotel" Dieffenthal by reenby
Dieffenthal Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
We stayed 2 nights in Dieffenthal in the one and only hotel which is just outside the village.
Dieffenthal is quite small, with no bar or cafe to be found, so other than exploring the church which sits on a hill, we used it only as a base to explore the surrounding vineyards.
Its a very peaceful place and I enjoyed it.
reenby's Related Pages
Dieffenthal Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dieffenthal
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dieffenthal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dieffenthal
Photos in DieffenthalSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Brugge Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Gent Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Wengen Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Isle of Arran Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.