"A village in Beaujolais" Juliénas by reenby
Juliénas Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
We visited Julienas on a cycling tour. Our hotel was a let down but Julienas itself is nice.
We found during our cycling trip that most of the villages in Burgundy and perhaps most of France, are essentially closed.
They dont have any shops or cafes and those that do always seem to be closed. This was a great shock as we had imaged French village life to be very different.
So Julienas is a great improvement. It has a bar and a couple of good restaurants, and is quite lively in the evening.
reenby's Related Pages
Juliénas Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Juliénas
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Juliénas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juliénas
Photos in JuliénasSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Brugge Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Gent Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Wengen Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Isle of Arran Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.