"Very pretty but not much to do" Bernried by reenby
Bernried Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 16 photos
Bernried has won prizes for being so pretty and you can see the villagers put a lot of effort into it, as masses of beautiful flowers adorn the houses.
However there is not very much to do. We ate and drank in our hotel because there was nowhere else really. Once you have walked round the village and taken pictures, thats it. We took the ferry round the lake to pass the time.
So this is another good village for walkers and cyclists as a base for a few nights.
reenby's Related Pages
Bernried Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bernried
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bernried?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bernried
Photos in BernriedSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Brugge Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Gent Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Isle of Arran Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Wengen Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.