"Kuala Lumpur" Kuala Lumpur by Animas
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,112 reviews and 14,050 photos
We went to KL by Thai Airways as it launched a new promotion 'THAI Value Plus" , it offers a pre-paid card with privileges for you to fly to Malaysia for only 6,000 baht per round trip ( already include tax )
KL is a big city with many buildings and
The second night after the heavy rain we stucked in the metro more than 2 hours with the other Malaysian who had lot of patience. We didnt know what happened ... asking the girl next to me ( really next to me LOL we were standing tight in metro ... no one wanted to move, if you move first you would loose your place right away ) she said something's wrong about metro because of rain.
Eventually we got out the metro and went to monorail ... you can see how it was in my picture.
The national flower of Malaysia is the hibicus ( CHABA in Thai ),called "bunga raya". It was chosen by the first prime minister,Tunku Abdul Rahman.
Malaysia shares with Thailand a passion for breaking world records. Apart from the Petronas Twin Towers,there have been attempts to make the tallest flag poll, the longest brage, the largest park and the longest buffet line on the beach.
We payed 67.40 RM for 2 persons ( I think the price was for 1 car not depends on how many person ) and waited for more... more travel advice
HH Sultan of Selangor officially opened Jamek Mosque on 23 December 1909 in the presence of a large group of Malays from... more travel advice
Animas' Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "JALAN BUKIT BINTANG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ninh Binh Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turku Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Da Lat Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Åland Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Wilaya de Fes Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos