"Well hello Bali 07" Bali by Chellenz

Bali Travel Guide: 701 reviews and 1,733 photos

didn't think we would be here again..oh my beloved

Well it was an unexpected trip. I received a phone call from my cousin...guess what we are getting married.....wow
Then the next things was we are getting married in Bali I just about droped the phone and started to breakdance I was so excited...back to my beloved bali....YAY and a good excuse to go....we always get you are going to bali again.....WHY??? So it was great to have a good come back about this one.

Bali what....climbing in the tree tops...nnnoooo

Oh Yes... So we had some adventures this time and you will see more on my pages. Miss T and I decided to go to the tree tops ropes course and climbed, zoomed and swung our way around the medium course...some smarty told us to just go straight on that one and we didn't bother doing the basic one first...well needless to say we wouldn't be able to do the top course and it would be stupid to do the lower one so we will play it quits after meduim one bruises and all. We had a great time and it was a highlight of the trip

Beautiful Bali

So we have done alot this time round finally made it to dreamland took 4 visit but I made it. IF you would like to see more please stick around and have a look.

Sorry it took so long for me to post but I am in the middle of organising my own wedding in n.z...only 8 weeks to go Yay.

• Pros:place, people, exploring, loving every bit of it!!!
  • Cons:not being there.
  • In a nutshell:be there, love it live it my beloved bali!!
  • Last visit to Bali: Jul 2007
  • Intro Written Jan 11, 2008

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2008 at 1:12 AM

G'day, Michelle! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences! Take care!

Chellenz

“love life....travel the world!”

Badges & Stats in Bali