"A little bit about me!!" Chellenz's Profile

Exploring my home....New Zealand

I was born in New Zealand and grew up there it is a beautiful country with a great deal of fun and excitement. It has some absolutely amazing sites and the weather can be great, you get so many different experience in New Zealand but so closely together thats why I think it's such a great holiday destination. You can travel from the mountains to the beach or sea within an hour or so.. you can drive along penisulars and have the sea on either side of you. Theres glow worm caves,white and black water rafting, skiing, great food and fantastic scenery. I hope some of you will go to New Zealand and see the beauty it has to offer.
I have moved on to experience new things that life may have to offer. My now Husband and I have been living in Australia on the Gold Coast for about 3 1/2 year and love it here it is a great place to live and the weather is awesome!!
Thanks for dropping by and by all means leave me a message or ask any questions that you would like to ask any questions...I am a keen photographer really just getting used to a new camera but throughly enjoy photographing interesting things and beautiful locations and people.

New zealand

beautiful sunsets in New Zealand! we have fantastic Sunsets and sunrises in New zealand this is just one we I caught before we left New Zealand in a place called Mount Maunganui (the mountain in the background.)

A beautiful morning in the Mount. Fabulous beaches this is still down by the Mount but just a little bit further down towards Papamoa.

Beautiful Bali

Stunning bali is currently our favourite holiday place. We love Bali and the people are great and the culture is wonderful and different.
We have visited Bali a few times and can't wait to go back and see our friends over there.
With great weather, food,massages and pools to swimin and nothing to do why wouldn't we love it. Still working on my bali pages but I am getting through it.

Interesting Brunei

Brunei is a beautiful City that is pristine and looked after amazingly. They have great landscape and Buildings and the tax free shopping ain't bad either. They people are very different and carry a very different culture to us but it was a quick stay hot and very muggy stay in Brunei and I am sure we missed alot. They have a theme park out from the city which is fun and is open at night time (check opening days) this is the only night life out there in Jerudong pretty much all thats out there and some gardens. The main town you have rides on the river until late through the water village (houses, shops,schools all on stilts and shops are open late but after 9 or 10 everyone one goes off home....Funny watching guys out fishing at 9 drinking cans of coke instead of beer...it is a dry country because of relgious beliefs.

Stunning Singapore

A quick stop through Singapore in 2007 inspired us to travel back for our honeymoon in 2008 we had a great stay and loved the country more when we left than when we arrived which is what you always hope is the case when you explore somewhere new!!
We will return again hopefully in 2010 when the new casino and 12 story shopping mall with the hotel on top will be complete and the growing Sentosa has a few new things to look at and explore.

Victorious Veitnam

We travelled to Vietnam in 2008 for part of our honeymoon...this was a first trip and it took us a little while to warm to the place...by the end of the week we were wishing we had longer to explore and wanted to sit and chat with the locals and help them to learn there english skills....the have overcome alot and are still a recovering from the war and its effects....respect and embrace there culture and there past...go and see some of what they have been through at the begining of your trip and this will help appreciate the people more.

Non stop in KL

My best friend and I went to KL in Nov 2008 and we enjoyed our trip very much....a little hiccup at the beginning of the trip with a snatch and grab didn't stop us...six stiches later and hand wrapped and pain killers in tow we were on our way...we did alot of walking shops, gardens and caves....we will return and be mindful of the motorcyclists and snatching ability even small items not just bags!!!

• Intro Updated Jan 23, 2009

Jun 17, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Happy birthday from sunny Macedonia & many wonderful travels.Valentina

• Babacool's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Dear Chellenz...thanks for sharing all these information. Best regards. :) Love to see you also in Turkey one day.

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM

Happy birthday mate! Wish you a nice day :) cheers from Mexico!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• jethanand's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2008 at 7:25 PM

Excellent pictures - thanks for sharing

• JonnyVN's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2008 at 6:24 PM

Phu Quoc is great, but could get a bit boring if you want more than just lazing about. Car takes about 4.5 hours to Mui Ne

• jh2000choi's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 6:49 PM

Hi Michelle!!! Happy New Year 2008.(Sahae Bog Manhi BaDeu Se Yo 2008 in Korean) from jh(JoongHyun Choi) from Korea Seoul.

• Marisola's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2007 at 3:09 PM

Your pics of NZ are beautiful! Happy Birthday from Chicago!

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 3:02 AM

A warm Happy birthday to you Michelle,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Chellenz's Profile Photo

Chellenz

“love life....travel the world!”

Real Name