"Bieszczady, the place where time flows slowly ...." Bieszczady by kikalena
Bieszczady Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 97 photos
I love returning to these mountains over and over again.
It's one of my favourite regions in Poland.
Wildlife is still intact there, people live slowly. What more do you need?:)
The photo above was taken from my room in one of the youth hostels in Bieszczady in mid August. Is the autumn coming soon....? :(((
kikalena's Related Pages
Bieszczady Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bieszczady-still wild"
- "Wonderful wilderness of the Bieszczady Mountains"
- "Bieszczady re-discovered"
- "Bieszczady Valleys"
- "In the wilderness"
- "Poland's forgotten spiritual heart"
- "Hiking in Bieszczady area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bieszczady
- Hotels in Bieszczady
- Transportation in Bieszczady
- Restaurants in Bieszczady
- Warnings and Dangers in Bieszczady
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bieszczady
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bieszczady?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bieszczady
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Euromeet 2010 in Krakow,..."
- created a Bieszczady Travel Page "Bieszczady, the place where time flows slowly ...."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bieszczady, the place where time flows slowly ...."
- Commented on one of Skeptic-jr's Bieszczady travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Romania Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Eastern Carpathians Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Sweden Intro, 3 photos
- Poland Intro, 3 photos
- Nepal Intro, 3 photos
- Georgia Intro, 3 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 3 photos
- Lviv Intro, 3 photos