"Made it to little but pretty Liechtenstein" Liechtenstein by angiebabe
Liechtenstein Travel Guide: 451 reviews and 1,261 photos
My first visit was in November 2007 during a drive around and I wrote here on VT that I had not been able to find where to get my passport stamped....Well I returned here in November 2009 after staying the night before in Chur. No snow in sight til then but overnight there had been a heavy snow fall and there was snow everywhere - so excitedly drove to Lichtenstein and made it up to Trier with good snow tyres for stunning views with deep snow all over the village and the village and vineyards below.
Stopped in Lichtenstein and got my passports stamped with the country's stamp - for about 2.50 euro each stamp and postcards written and posted from the postoffice.
- Pros:in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains - would be stunning to drive up to Trisen for views over Vaduz
- Cons:no sign posting whatsoever for the Vaduz centre sites ie couldnt find the Tourist Office to stamp my passport!limited parking - underground car park available but I had limited time!
angiebabe's Related Pages
Liechtenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liechtenstein: the Shangri La of Europe"
- "Liechtenstein, the pretty Principality"
- "Liechtenstein is a little Gem"
- "Guilty again of country collecting! Make that #54"
- "wee tiny ickle country"
- "LIECHTENSTEIN - Unique and Special"
- "Liechtenstein - Between Austria and Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liechtenstein
- Hotels in Liechtenstein
- Transportation in Liechtenstein
- Nightlife in Liechtenstein
- Restaurants in Liechtenstein
- Shopping in Liechtenstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Liechtenstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liechtenstein
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Liechtenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liechtenstein
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 112 reviews, 425 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 97 reviews, 379 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 61 reviews, 256 photos, 7 travelogues
- Telouet Intro, 46 reviews, 243 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 27 reviews, 166 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tafraoute Intro, 35 reviews, 139 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 31 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dilos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 19 reviews, 123 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essaouira Intro, 20 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues