"One of the best preserved timber towns in Sweden" Eksjö by angiebabe
Eksjö Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 123 photos
Eksjo was built in the 16th century and, except for about 40 buildings destroyed by fire in the southern part of the old town in the 18th century, many of its buildings have been preserved.
- Pros:All of the timber towns that I visited, because they were advertised as being 'one of the best preserved wooden towns in Sweden', were topnotch worth visiting!
I didnt stay here but it was the first building I came to in the Eksjo old town when heading in to find the Tourist... more travel advice
angiebabe's Related Pages
Eksjö Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful town and spectacular canyon :-)"
- "Wooden heritage"
- "One of the best preserved timber towns in Sweden"
- "WELCOME TO MY EKSJö PAGE......:-)"
- "Misty World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eksjö
- Hotels in Eksjö
- Transportation in Eksjö
- Nightlife in Eksjö
- Restaurants in Eksjö
- Shopping in Eksjö
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eksjö
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (161)
Have you been to Eksjö?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eksjö
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 106 reviews, 416 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 106 reviews, 399 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 62 reviews, 256 photos, 7 travelogues
- Telouet Intro, 46 reviews, 243 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 28 reviews, 171 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tafraoute Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essaouira Intro, 23 reviews, 143 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 31 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dilos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 19 reviews, 123 photos, 4 travelogues