"Beaches, Bananas and surfers hangout" Taghazout by angiebabe
Taghazout Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 21 photos
19 kms north of Agadir along the road to Tamanar and Essaouira is the Taghazoute, a fishing village popular with surfers.
- Pros:cheap bananas! (grown locally) cheap internet cafes! if you want to surf everything to help you do it is here!
This is a popular hangout - spend a few hours or the whole day, come to lie on your deck chair which you can rent for 15... more travel advice
angiebabe's Related Pages
Taghazout Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Taghazout
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Taghazout?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taghazout
- Posted in Travel Fes Forum "Re: tour from Fes to Erg Chebbi..."
- Commented on one of cabeyp's Taghazout travel pages
- updated a Taghazout Travel Page "Beaches, Bananas and surfers hangout"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Be on the beach at Taghazout"
- Wrote a Review Be on the beach at Taghazout in Taghazout Things to Do
Photos in TaghazoutSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 112 reviews, 421 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 97 reviews, 379 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 61 reviews, 256 photos, 7 travelogues
- Telouet Intro, 46 reviews, 243 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 27 reviews, 166 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tafraoute Intro, 35 reviews, 139 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dilos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 29 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 19 reviews, 123 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essaouira Intro, 20 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues