Asilah Hotel Tips by angiebabe Top 5 Page for this destination
Asilah Hotels: 220 reviews and 18 photos
Comparison: less expensive than average
In all the times Ive visited and stayed in Asilah Ive always stayed in an apartment - apartments give you so much more value and comfort - along with kitchen to cook - roof access for views and room to move! - we have usually found someone who knows who has apartments to rent and gone looking around for us for whats available - generally we paid 150 a night if we were staying more than one night and 200 if only one or if it was a time of year when accommodation was more in demand. Nicer apartments were usually 250 dirham a night which we didnt usually splash out but have been shown some that were being charged that and some that were a bit of a dive for 200 dirham and not worth the price.
Ive just returned from 2 nights in Asilah, and though its a lovely time to be there its off peak, we got a very nice place for 250 dirham a night, a few minutes walk away from the medina, with lots of colourful zellig, an inner courtyard, two double beds - one being a lovely 4 poster with colourful drapes, and kitchen as usual - plus access to the roof - no views though.
Do take a look at the place before agreeing to take it - check that it is clean enough - that there is gas in the gas bottle if you are wanting to cook or make tea etc! - check that the heating facility for your shower is working and again if its run by gas that there is gas! - check the linen and that you have towels if you need towels or ask if they can be obtained for you if you havent brought any - generally they are provided - but a while ago a rip off merchant in Marrakech decided they dont come as standard with a 500 dirham a night apartment! - check the security on the door ie no problems with the door locks - and you generally have to provide your own loo paper!
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (18)
angiebabe's Related Pages
Asilah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portuguese city by the Atlantic Ocean"
- "Relaxing Asilah by the sea"
- "Atlantic Asilah"
- "A s i l a h"
- "Asilah - pearl on the Atlantic"
- "A Quiet Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asilah
- Hotels in Asilah
- Transportation in Asilah
- Nightlife in Asilah
- Restaurants in Asilah
- Shopping in Asilah
- Warnings and Dangers in Asilah
- See All...
Explore the World
- Madrid Opera Hotel
- Danubius Hotel Astoria Budapest
- Petrol Hotel Palace
- Blue Tree Towers Fortaleza
- Hotel Storyville
- The Veranda House
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort And Spa
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Marlow
- Catherine Ward House Inn
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel
- Darwin Central Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amarillo East
Badges & Stats in Asilah
- 20 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Asilah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asilah
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: What new words have you..."
- Commented on one of angiebabe's Asilah tips
- updated a Asilah Travel Page "Relaxing Asilah by the sea"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Walk along the ramparts and sea walls"
- Wrote a Review Walk along the ramparts and sea walls in Asilah Things to Do
Photos in AsilahSee All Photos (75)
Read real reviews about Asilah Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 112 reviews, 421 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 97 reviews, 379 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marrakesh Intro, 61 reviews, 256 photos, 7 travelogues
- Telouet Intro, 46 reviews, 243 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 27 reviews, 166 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tafraoute Intro, 35 reviews, 139 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dilos Island Intro, 19 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 29 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 19 reviews, 123 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Essaouira Intro, 20 reviews, 119 photos, 6 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (238)
Latest Asilah hotel reviews
- Hotel Al Khaima
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013