VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

angiebabe's profile photo

angiebabe

angela Online Now
be prepared, be respectful, try the food, meet the people, walk, walk, walk, keep your eyes open and take your camera

My Favorite Pages

lotharscheer's Profile Photo
lotharscheer Jan 9, 2017 at 3:29 AM

Hi, I will be on travellerspoint.com as UliS

angiebabe Jan 9, 2017 at 3:08 PM

Hi thanks for letting me know. I will probably sign up eventually to keep in touch with VT friends who go there, also travbuddy but will see where I can make tips and display photos. I will be even less enthused to make tips for TA now they be done this ;)

Chyan's Profile Photo
Chyan Jan 4, 2017 at 9:54 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Flying from Urumqi to Bishkek'. I appreciate your advice.

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jan 1, 2017 at 2:55 AM

Happy New Year! I wish you all the Best! Happy Travels too!

angiebabe Jan 1, 2017 at 7:26 AM

okay just that you wrote that your holiday season is just started. so wondered if you mean travel when you say holiday...time off at home is always good too :)

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Odiseya Jan 1, 2017 at 7:33 AM

I celebrate Christmas on 7th January and whole month is full of national and religious fests and we even call it the Holly January because of that.

Galaxy31's Profile Photo
Galaxy31 Jan 1, 2017 at 1:56 AM

Happy New Year Angie.

angiebabe Jan 1, 2017 at 6:34 AM

Thanks very much Angela! Happy New year and all the best for 2017 to you too! Hope we get to meet up again :)

rosequartzlover1's Profile Photo
rosequartzlover1 Dec 25, 2016 at 1:30 AM

Merry Christmas Angela and best wishes for 2017 : )

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Dec 24, 2016 at 1:01 PM

Angela,, wishing you a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2017.

angiebabe Dec 31, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Thanks very much Albert, hope you've been enjoying the Christmas and now welcome to 2017 and all the best for the year ahead!

Mikebb's Profile Photo
Mikebb Dec 24, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Merry Christmas Angela, have a great 2017!

angiebabe Dec 31, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Happy New year Mike and all the best for a happy and healthy and well travelled 2017 !

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Mikebb Jan 3, 2017 at 6:38 AM

Angela, Hope you had a nice year, and I know you will have many wonderful travels this year. Enjoy 2017!

Flying.Scotsman's Profile Photo
Flying.Scotsman Dec 17, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'French and Swiss arrival areas'. I appreciate your advice.

jwhitehouse's Profile Photo
jwhitehouse Dec 10, 2016 at 6:19 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Auto rental-correct car'. I appreciate your advice.

Airpunk's Profile Photo
Airpunk Dec 8, 2016 at 1:05 AM

Hi Angie - thanks for visiting my Marrakesh page. Sorry that I replied so late, but due to some difficulties at work and a longer illness, I have not been as active as I wished on VT. Congrats especially for your Telouelt page which I recently enjoyed. It's incredible how much I actually missed outside of the main tourist routes. All the best - Karl