"Jerez de la Frontera Feria 2002" Jerez de la Frontera by jwilliams2005
Jerez de la Frontera Travel Guide: 205 reviews and 576 photos
The Fair of the Horse of Sherry is one of the oldest Fairs of Spain. It began being a livestock fair given by the King's privilege Alfonso X.
The Fair always takes place in the first pay period of the month of May and it is located in González's park Hontoria.
There are many horse competitions and very elegant displays. The Park González Hontoria welcomes the celebration of the Fair of the Horse. We welcomed the Walk of Horses, a grand show in which hundreds of horsemen and women, dresses of grander, and admirable presence, parade with elegance and masterful elegance. The park is decked out with an impressive illumination and with the presence of the huts that compete amongst each other in beauty and Andalusian culture. Everyone was most receptive and proud.
The festejos lasts one week and in the mornings, the Jerezanas floods the enclosure color ferial and happiness with their attractive faralaes suits. In the huts the golden broth of Sherry, the songs, the dance are enjoyed throughout the day and into the early mornings
- Pros:Friendly and wonderful experience
- Cons:The end of the Feria
- In a nutshell:A most wonderful experience
jwilliams2005's Related Pages
Jerez de la Frontera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jerez - Horses, Flamenco, Sherry and more besides!"
- "The Sherry Capital of the WORLD!"
- "Jerez de la Frontera"
- "Big City with a village soul"
- "Jerez de la Frontera - Bodegas, Horses, Heat ;-)"
- "FERIA DEL CABALLO 2006"
- "Jerez de la Frontera, Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jerez de la Frontera
- Hotels in Jerez de la Frontera
- Transportation in Jerez de la Frontera
- Nightlife in Jerez de la Frontera
- Restaurants in Jerez de la Frontera
- Shopping in Jerez de la Frontera
- Warnings and Dangers in Jerez de la Frontera
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerez de la Frontera
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Jerez de la Frontera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerez de la Frontera
Photos in Jerez de la FronteraSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 6 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bùzios Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuwayt Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Guadalajara Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bahrain Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue