"Home of the World's Best Art Gallery" Humlebæk by aaaarrgh
Humlebæk Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 38 photos
Humlebæck is a very small town 35 km North of Copenhagen. It is close to the coast with great views of Sweden.
Thousands of people stop here to visit the Louisiana Art Gallery, which is signposted from Humlebæck train station - head left up the main highway.
If you leave the train station and turn right at the main road, after a short distance you will find shops including a bakery if you dont want to spend lots of money in Louisiana's restaurant!
- In a nutshell:Quiet town with an art gallery to die for!
aaaarrgh's Related Pages
Humlebæk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Louisiana Museum of Modern Art"
- "Home of the World's Best Art Gallery"
- "A Seaside House Art Musuem"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Humlebæk
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Humlebæk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Humlebæk
- Posted in Travel Cardiff Forum "Re: Pub Lunch - Cardiff Bay?"
- Commented on one of mindcrime's Humlebæk travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Louisiana Museum of Modern Art"
- created a Humlebæk Travelogue "Louisiana - views and routes"
- Wrote a Review Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Humlebæk Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 60 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 24 reviews, 49 photos
- Wales Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ludlow Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- England Intro, 19 reviews, 29 photos
- Newport Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- Granada Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue