Pattaya Hotel Tips by Wann Top 5 Page for this destination
Pattaya Hotels: 19,900 reviews and 475 photos
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel
It's in lively area day and night. If you want to stay close to beach, The hotel is just situated right accross the road from beach. A little busy area but still more relaxing than the south Pataya. You can see photos of the area in front of the hotel at "North Pattaya" Travelogue. http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/77738/
Address: 499 North Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150 Thailand
Directions: North Pattaya
beach just across the road
Nice budget hotel on Jomtien Beach. Located about 100 m in the soi (small street off from main road), Jom Tien beach just right across the road. Many restaurants near by in walking distance.
Unique Qualities: Room is ok, nice brakfast and pool, can not see the beach from my room but pool view and many trees.. natural view at balcony.
Directions: At Jomtien Beach, Pattaya
Phone: +66 38 232210-17
good view of Pattaya in the morning
Once I went to pattaya, plan to stay at Jomtien beach but couldn't find one coz it was long weekend in Thailand so I kept going further out, found this hotel..
Very big hotel, many tall buildings and very big pool in front close to beach.
Mainly Thais stay there but oversea tourists some I have seen.
Maybe as because it was very crowded by the time I got there so the service was not so good and the room I had, seem like the last one left ( old room, smell bad but good view ).
Unique Qualities: Very big pool, Great View from room, enjoy all facilitis in hotel.. private beach..
The hotel situated very far from central Pattaya or even Jomtien beach. It's further out from Jomtien beach (public area) so it seems hard to get to all entertainment in Pattaya.
Address: Jomtien, Pattaya
Nice Hotel at south pattaya... relax on beach just right in front of the hotel .. The hotel building is very tall, provide a great view of Pattaya.. Actually the hotel located between south pattaya and Jomtien beach .. so need to take kind of vehicle to entertainment area to real south Pattaya ...
Unique Qualities: Great!!!! view.. , nice pool, nice room... but a bit crowded while i was there...
Address: South Pattaya
Phone: +66 38 364333
at front beach, Jomtien Beach
If you are in luxury travel, This hotel will be a good choice on famous nice beach of Pattaya => Jomtien beach. Beach just right across the road beach, walk along beach...relax on beach (public area) .. hmm many restaurants in walking distance ...
Unique Qualities: Pool, Great View, Close to Beach..
Address: 356 Jomtien Beach Road, Pattaya, Chonburi
JomTien Palm Beach Hotel & Resort
Since you first arrive at Jomtien beach, you will notice this hotel easily. A huge hotel at the beginning of the Jomtien beach/ front beach road. The hotel situated just right across the road from Beach. Plenty of restaurants is in walking distance.
Unique Qualities: Great view, nice room, big pool, fitness centre, spa, tennis courts, Bowling, snooker club, internet café, good service, huge nice lobby...etc
Address: 408 Mu12, Jomtien Beach Rd., Pattaya City, Chonburi 20260, Thailand.
Directions: At the Beginning of Jomtien Beach
Phone: 66 38 231350-67
sunset view front of Hotel
Very nice hotel with great view.. private beach with the park area beside.. but beach seem not good to swim.. sand a bit mix like a mud.. locate in north pattaya far from entertainment night life where mostly in central and south pattaya.. have to take local bus or hotel provide vehicle to the central...
Unique Qualities: Very Nice pool and great view of beach from nice balcony.
the hotel over there !
Very Nice Hotel but far from Central Pattaya and all night entertainment. Private nice beach.. nice if you look for place to relax.. There is a walk path along beach where you can enjoy quiet beach there and near by..
Unique Qualities: Very Nice Room, Great View, Great pool , I enjoy Seafood BBQ around the pool at night..
Address: City Square, 1091/336 New Petchaburi Rd. Pattaya Thailand
More Reviews (10)
Wann's Related Pages
Pattaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pattaya is paradise"
- "Thailands biggest beach-ressort"
- " From Dusk Till Dawn"
- "P A T T A Y A ~ ~ ~ T H A I L A N D"
- "City Beach of The East"
- "In Love with Pattaya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pattaya
- Hotels in Pattaya
- Transportation in Pattaya
- Nightlife in Pattaya
- Restaurants in Pattaya
- Shopping in Pattaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Pattaya
- See All...
Explore the World
- Best Western Sunset Suites Riverwalk
- Crescent Suites Hotel
- Panama City Beach RV Resort
- Hotel System POP
- Balmoral Hotel
- Radisson SAS Hotel Bucharest
- Second Home on Second Avenue
- Palace Hotel
- Viet Anh Hotel
- Best Western Westwood Inn Edmonton
- The Seminyak Suite Hotel
- Red Rock Motel
- Hotel Peterhoff Shimla
- Sterling Suites Serviced Apartments Residency Road
Badges & Stats in Pattaya
- 18 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Pattaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pattaya
Photos in PattayaSee All Photos (45)
Read real reviews about Pattaya Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 50 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pak Kret Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 98 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 13 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 11 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chanthaburi Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (39)
Latest Pattaya hotel reviews
- Montien Hotel Pattaya
- 72 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Bella Vista Hotel & Residence
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Day Night Hotel Pattaya
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 2, 2012
- Beverly Plaza Hotel Pattaya
- 85 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Mark-Land Hotel Pattaya Beach
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Pattaya Bay Resort
- 152 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Sunshine Garden Resort Pattaya
- 61 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Lek Hotel
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Sabai Empress
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 5, 2013
- Caesars Palace Hotel Pattaya
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 23, 2013
- Casa Espana Condominium
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2010
- Diana Dragon Apartment
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 21, 2013
- Natural Beach Hotel Pattaya
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 8, 2013
- Regent Marina Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 26, 2010
- Sandy Spring Hotel
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 9, 2013
- Ko Larn - Coral Island- 21 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Walking- 16 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Beach- 25 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Jomtien Beach- 12 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Tiffany's Show- 6 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden- 12 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo- 11 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Alcazar Show- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Mini Siam- 10 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Underwater World- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
See All Pattaya Things to Do