"Few Days in Chonburi" Chon Buri by Wann
Chon Buri Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 86 photos
The province is located in eastern Thailand, only 80 Kms from Bangkok.
We traveled there all the way through expressway so it’s so convenience from Bangkok.
Some famous places of the province mostly located in some districts far from central
such as Pattaya, Sriracha, Ko Shichang etc.
Convenience, in town, good service, great view of the town from my room. more travel advice
Wann's Related Pages
Chon Buri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Along the Bay..."
- "Few Days in Chonburi"
- "A City with No Redeeming Qualities"
- "My Home town"
- "Panat Nikhom Refugee Camp, Chon Buri, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chon Buri
- Hotels in Chon Buri
- Transportation in Chon Buri
- Nightlife in Chon Buri
- Restaurants in Chon Buri
- Shopping in Chon Buri
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chon Buri
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Chon Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chon Buri
Top 10 Pages
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 50 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pak Kret Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 98 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 13 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 11 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chanthaburi Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues