"Great nature, just an hour away from Bangkok" Nakhon Nayok by Wann
Nakhon Nayok Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
You will hardly believe to find this great natural area just very close to busy city bangkok, a forested highland, great view of mountains and many beautiful waterfalls, some famous such as Sarika Waterfall and National Park, Nang Rong Waterfall and Wang Takhrai. Nakhon Nayok is a very famous place of Thais. Many visitors visit there on weekend, enjoy picnic, great scene of nature surrounding and a lot adventure outdoor activities provided there especially in rainy...
Namtok Sarika or Sarika Waterfall is the most famous waterfall of Nakhon Nayok, located in Tambon Sarika. It is situated... more travel advice
Nang Rong is one of the beautiful waterfalls. Thai will call it as Namtok Nang Rong (Nam Tok = waterfall). The... more travel advice
Wann's Related Pages
Nakhon Nayok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great nature, just an hour away from Bangkok"
- "Khao Yai National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nakhon Nayok
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nakhon Nayok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nakhon Nayok
Top 10 Pages
- Pak Kret Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 98 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 13 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 11 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chanthaburi Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues