"The Border Province of Bangkok - Nonthaburi" Nonthaburi by Wann
Nonthaburi Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 98 photos
Nonthaburi is one of the border provinces of Bangkok where the Chao Phraya River and various canals pass through, so life with water way along the river can be seen there and the last pier for the Chao Phraya Express Boat is there. So if you want to visit the province,make a day trip by taking an Express Boat from Bangkok up north to Nonthaburi will be a great idea, average time on boat less than 1 hour.
I have another page of a district, north of Nonthaburi, Pak Kret, a district where I have lived for few years.
- In a nutshell:Muang Non
Doesn't matter which way you travel to Nonthaburi, by the time you get in central of the town, you will see a crowded of... more travel advice
Written May 9, 2016
Ride a boat to Nonthaburi
Written Feb 12, 2007
Living by the river
Wann's Related Pages
Nonthaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Border Province of Bangkok - Nonthaburi"
- "To the nations..."
- "Day Trip to Koh Kred from BKK"
- "The life and the river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nonthaburi
- Hotels in Nonthaburi
- Transportation in Nonthaburi
- Nightlife in Nonthaburi
- Restaurants in Nonthaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nonthaburi
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Nonthaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nonthaburi
Top 10 Pages
- Pak Kret Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 98 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 13 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chanthaburi Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues