"Phimai District" Phimai by Wann
Phimai Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 253 photos
I've been to Phimai few times in the last couple of years. There are local buses ride daily from Korat town (Nakhon Ratchasima) to Phimai. I usually drive to Phimai (60 km). Apart from going to Phimai Historical Park, I go to see Phimai boat racing, and Phimai Festival, being held every year around November.
There are local souvenir shops in the area of Sai Ngam. You can also buy souvenir in central of Phimai town, around the... more travel advice
Wann's Related Pages
Phimai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Phimai - the ancient city"
- "Wonderful Khmar Ruins"
- "Phimai District"
- "Phimai Historic Park"
- "Welcome to Phimai!"
- "Lost Temples - well we couldn't find them!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phimai
- Hotels in Phimai
- Transportation in Phimai
- Restaurants in Phimai
- Shopping in Phimai
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Phimai
- 3 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Phimai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phimai
Photos in PhimaiSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 60 reviews, 130 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pak Kret Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 15 reviews, 93 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 13 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 11 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chanthaburi Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues