"Coastal Province" Rayong by Wann
Rayong Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 72 photos
Rayong is located in the east coast of Thailand, about 220 km from Bangkok.
I visit Rayong many times, some for holidays, some is short visit for great fresh seafood by beach and sometimes just pass by to other provinces along the east coast. Rayong beach is well known for its beaches stretching along over 100 kms coastline. Rayong is also known as abundance of seafood products such as shrimp paste, fish sauce and dried seafood. There is also many garden of tropical fruits, the famous is rambutan, mangosteen and durian. I always enjoy driving from Hat Mae Ramphueng beach through Ban Phe beach to the end Laem Mae Phim, drive along long beach road with sea view nearly all the way.
At Hat Mae Ramphueng Beach, apart from fresh seafood, we enjoy so much swimming and relaxing by beach, the scenery is... more travel advice
The resort is just in great location with private beach and full facilities for luxury trip. View of the sea was just... more travel advice
Wann's Related Pages
Rayong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest Pier to Paradise.."
- "Get more sweet with fruit in Rayong"
- "SuPhatra Land - Fruit Village"
- "Coastal Province"
- "Welcome to M.E.R.V's Rayong page"
- "Rayong, and its hide-away Ko Samet"
- "Rayong from A busnessman's perspective"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rayong
- Hotels in Rayong
- Nightlife in Rayong
- Restaurants in Rayong
- Shopping in Rayong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rayong
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Rayong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rayong
Top 10 Pages
- Pak Kret Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 98 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 13 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 11 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chanthaburi Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues