"Si Chang island" Si Racha by Wann
Si Racha Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 49 photos
Koh Si Chang is an island but do not expect it to be like Koh Samet or Koh Chang. The island is full of memories. Just only few days there I can smell the old days of the place. The temple up on mountain, the old palace with a long history, the garden nearby the beach and the most beautiful view point at Chong Khao Khad. The island is for relaxing time, very laid back atmosphere.
Travel to Koh Si Chang you have to take ferry from Koh Loi pier in Si Racha. Si Racha is only 1-2 hours from Bangkok. The ferry take around 45 mins to island.
The popular way to do sightseeing around the island, take this transport, locals call it "Sky-Lap", it has similar look... more travel advice
Wann's Related Pages
Si Racha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Journey to Ko Sichang via Siracha"
- "The Tiger Zoo"
- "RELAX AT SI RACHA BEFORE FLYING OUT"
- "Si Chang island"
- "Si Racha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Si Racha
- Hotels in Si Racha
- Transportation in Si Racha
- Restaurants in Si Racha
- Shopping in Si Racha
- Warnings and Dangers in Si Racha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Si Racha
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Si Racha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Si Racha
Top 10 Pages
- Pak Kret Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 98 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Lak Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 13 reviews, 83 photos, 8 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 13 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chanthaburi Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues