"Casino in Monte Carlo" Monte-Carlo by royalempress
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 523 photos
I did a little gambling here and was surprised that I actually had to pay to get upstairs. They also let me use a sport coat so I would be dressed well enough. I wasn't impressed with the casino, however. I just wasn't impressed with the whole Monaco area. Lots and lots of tourists, fancy boats, and people who felt they were very important because they had money. The whole area was just to glitzy for me...
- Pros:None that I could see
royalempress' Related Pages
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Carlo - Glitter and Glamour"
- "Another world"
- "Monaco- a place to be- for Income tax réfugés"
- "Monte Carlo"
- "The Principality of Monaco"
- "Monaco - small country, big impressions"
- "Small, famous, expensive and worth a visit."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte-Carlo
- Hotels in Monte-Carlo
- Transportation in Monte-Carlo
- Nightlife in Monte-Carlo
- Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
- Shopping in Monte-Carlo
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte-Carlo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monte-Carlo
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Monte-Carlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte-Carlo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whidbey Island Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Andalucía Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Mantova Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Oberwesel Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Úbeda Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos