"The hill town of Orvieto" Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto by royalempress
Orvieto Travel Guide: 217 reviews and 756 photos
This is a view from the farmhouse in Orvieto. Back by the pool is the best view.
Locanda Rosati was recently remodeled from their country home. The rooms are large and updated.
The wine cellar was fun. About the only thing they don't produce on the farm is the wine. The cellar had tables containing the many preserves and jams that they made at the farmhouse.
This is a picture of the farmhouse's laundry facilities. I wished our laundry room was as beautiful... more travel advice
royalempress' Related Pages
Orvieto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wine, Etruscans and a magnificent duomo"
- "Orvieto: Ancient Hilltown Close To Rome: 2013"
- "Pottery heaven -- and other heavenly things"
- "The hill town of Orvieto"
- "Close to Rome And Worth a Visit"
- "The most marvellous duomo"
- "Classic hilltop town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orvieto
- Hotels in Orvieto
- Transportation in Orvieto
- Nightlife in Orvieto
- Restaurants in Orvieto
- Shopping in Orvieto
- Warnings and Dangers in Orvieto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orvieto
- 26 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Orvieto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orvieto
Photos in OrvietoSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whidbey Island Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Andalucía Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Mantova Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Oberwesel Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Úbeda Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos