"Les Baux-de-Provence" Top 5 Page for this destination Les Baux-de-Provence by royalempress
Les Baux-de-Provence Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 183 photos
Les Baux-de-Provence is 29 km south of Avignon. Les Baux-de-Provence rests on a high spur of a rock mountain with a countryside of grapes and olives trees surrounding it. A 13th century castle and fortification jut out from a pinnacle of rock.
Part of the town is ancient stone houses that the local people live in and the other half is medieval ruins. In its glory the town had a population of 6,000 people.
royalempress' Related Pages
Les Baux-de-Provence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Les Baux de Provence"
- "The Ruined Castle and Remains of Les Baux"
- "A Village in the Rocks"
- "Les Baux-de-Provence"
- "1964 in South France"
- "A destination or a day trip"
- "A great feeling - Baux-de-Provence!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Hotels in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Transportation in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Restaurants in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Shopping in Les Baux-de-Provence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Les Baux-de-Provence
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Les Baux-de-Provence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Les Baux-de-Provence
Photos in Les Baux-de-ProvenceSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whidbey Island Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Andalucía Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Mantova Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Oberwesel Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Úbeda Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos