"DesertRat's new Pakistan page" Pakistan by DesertRat
Pakistan Travel Guide: 3,792 reviews and 8,365 photos
This refreshment stand was not far from the Baghshahi Mosque in Lahore. The sign in Urdu is advertising a yoghurt-based sweet for sale.
<b>Don't miss the TRAVELOGUES!!!
Read my accounts of a train journey between Zahedan, Iran, and Quetta, Pakistan, daily diary entries about my stay in Swat, as well as look at a series of photographs taken in the Kalam Valley.
<MARQUEE><BASEFONT SIZE=5><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">New Travelogue on Karachi's new airport.</b></MARQUEE>
This large covered bazaar owes its name to Queen Victoria, and the name has not changed since Partition and the... more travel advice
You must go north to Karimabad, the capital Hunza. It is a storybook place: quiet, laid-back, and splendidly set with a... more travel advice
DesertRat's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 15 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
- Commented on one of JohnniOmani's Pakistan travel pages
- Posted in Travel Prague Forum "RE: Question about the Current..."
- Wrote a Review Airport Security procedures in Pakistan Warnings and Dangers
- created a Pakistan Travel Page "DesertRat's new Pakistan page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Go to the Empress Market."
Top 10 Pages
- Oman Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 7 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 5 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pakistan Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 18 photos
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues