"Triberg - the place to relax and see a lot" Top 5 Page for this destination Triberg by Susi_Blackforest
Triberg Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 96 photos
In Triberg Germany's highest waterfalls are always worth seeing!
But there are even more things to do:
you may admire the beautiful romantic landscape while hiking.
Or you ride on the Black Forest Train through a lot of tunnels.
In the Black Forest museum clocks, orchestrions and a great variety of carpenter's work will fascinate you.
The beautiful pigrimage Church "Maria in der Tanne" and the wooden-carved town hall are open to be visited by you.
You will enjoy great partys like the fireworks at the waterfalls in July or many little parties all over the year.
Try the specific Black forest food in our restaurants.
www.blackforest-tourism.com DO THE TOUR!
- Pros:Weather, Nature, Good Food, A lot to do
- In a nutshell:www.schwarzwald.de/e_index.html
Don't miss the chance to go to one of the high street shops that offer the local delicacies! Schnaps made of cherries,... more travel advice
Susi_Blackforest's Related Pages
Triberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wood carvers and cuckoo clocks!"
- "Triberg - the place to relax and see a lot"
- "1 Night in Triberg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Triberg
- Hotels in Triberg
- Restaurants in Triberg
- Shopping in Triberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Triberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Triberg
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Triberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Triberg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skiathos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ikaria Island Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naxos Island Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Swanage Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Pilion Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milton Keynes Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos