"Business Trip to Poland - Stay in Opole" Opole by Gerrem
Opole Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 28 photos
Today, the city with a population of about 130,000 people and covering 9,600 ha, is an important national transport junction, the capital of a voivodeship with 11 poviats (counties), and the seat of the authorities of a municipal and landed poviat.
It functions as a regional centre of administration, culture, education, science (3 colleges), production and services.
Opole is a city that has a balanced economic structure, is harmonious, attractive and increasingly friendly towards its residents and visitors. It is also becoming more and more beautiful. Simply put, it is a good place to live. Its appearance is increasingly determined by the contrasted combination of the past and the present. Fortunately, the history of Opole, as someone once said, does not clash with ultra modernity.
Let�s take a walk along the streets of Opole, recalling their history and the people who used to live there, and try to find this exceptional, timeless climate of our city. Visitors will not get tired as a result of running from place to place, since almost all sights worth seeing are located in the compact area of the historical centre of Opole. If one has only several hours for sightseeing of the city, then a selection can be made from one of the following recommended routes.
- Pros:Sooo many beautiful women...
We traveled together with a Polish guy. Even he told us: never leave your car alone! If you stay overnight take care for... more travel advice
The Franciscan monastery and monastery church of Holy Trinity arose from the foundation of Władysław I... more travel advice
Gerrem's Related Pages
Opole Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Business Trip to Poland - Stay in Opole"
- "The City of Opole."
- "Opole - the land of beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Opole
- Nightlife in Opole
- Restaurants in Opole
- Warnings and Dangers in Opole
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Opole
- 11 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Opole?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Opole
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 47 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algarve Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hannover Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hildesheim Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
- Grömitz Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grossarl Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Niedersachsen Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Elze Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ufa Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues