"Sopot- a pearl of the Baltic Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Sopot by zaffaran
Sopot Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 484 photos
... of course if it's not high season!
Sopot has been a very popular and posh holidaymakers' destination for over two hundred years. This was a french doctor- Jean Jacques Haffner, who started treating people with sea and mud baths in Sopot and caused gaining popularity. Now it's a bit sleepy off-season and overcrowded in summer when people visit it in order to spen their time lying on the beautiful sandy beach during days and to walk along a walking street called Monciak or sit in one of numerous pavement cafes.
Welcome to Sopot!
It's better to buy fresh vegetables or fruit in a small shop or at the market. more travel advice
A very good place to buy fresh bread and pastry; hot chocolate, tea and coffee are also available. Not much ! more travel advice
zaffaran's Related Pages
Sopot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baltic bliss in Sopot"
- "Sopot- a pearl of the Baltic Sea"
- "Sopot through my eyes"
- "Sopot by the Sea"
- "Sopot - the most popular seaside resort in Poland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sopot
- Hotels in Sopot
- Transportation in Sopot
- Nightlife in Sopot
- Restaurants in Sopot
- Shopping in Sopot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sopot
- 14 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sopot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sopot
Top 10 Pages
- Poland Intro, 31 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latvia Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Romania Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 23 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovakia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdynia Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Bieszczady Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sopot Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos