"More about Ennis..." Ennis by 2_lovelygirls_FR
Ennis Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 111 photos
Welcome to the capital of County Clare (i actually have another travel page with more info about the Cliff of Moher).
Ennis is a cute little town full of charm and interesting statues! I like its narrow streets and its cosy pubs. People are sooo friendly! I was happily surprised to see how nice they were.
Traffic jams cannot be avoided even in a small town!!!! :-)
What do you think of that statue? I like it a lot. I think it is very interesting, isn't it?
I think it represents Ireland and its culture pretty well. Music is a very important part in Ireland. The violin is always present in traditional Irish music. If you like that type of music, I can recommend a very good Irish band called Kila. It's mixed with modern music and it's brilliant!
2_lovelygirls_FR's Related Pages
Ennis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Visit to Ennis"
- "Oh, Green, green Ireland"
- "Ennis, Bustling Town, Historical Treasure Trove"
- "Ennis anyone?"
- "Ah, Ennis! (sorry, couldn't resist)"
- "Ennis ,County Clare"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ennis
- Hotels in Ennis
- Transportation in Ennis
- Nightlife in Ennis
- Restaurants in Ennis
- Shopping in Ennis
- Warnings and Dangers in Ennis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ennis
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ennis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ennis
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Westport Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- County Clare Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 4 photos